Grand [grænd] - Definition
“Graend plans or actions are intended to achieve important results.”
Our mission is to fight against settling for mediocre designs, against making bad technology choices, against getting by with meaningless user experiences and being usual.
Do you want to participate in our league of extraordinary people where every person matters? We believe in low hierarchies, people-centric culture, transparency in everything we do, fairness in decision-making, and equality among all people.
Purpose of role
Are you passionate about designing new digital solutions, crafting new design concepts, and creating exceptional user experiences? Are you experienced in finding the correct answers for real customer problems and needs?
Our customers work in finance, sports, health care/well-being, public, and various other industries and sectors. We offer a multitude of services in design, technology, and digital business development.
We hope you are a motivated and social individual who takes every project seriously and aren't afraid of new challenges. You wish to learn something new and adopt new ways to solve the most significant problems.
You preferably have some of these skills in your utility belt:
- Experience in UX design, from concept mockups to detailed user experiences
- Experience using Figma, Sketch, Invision, Miro, or similar tools of the trade
- Excellent communication skills and experience working closely with developers and other stakeholders
- Basic prototyping and visual design skills
- Knowledge of design thinking and service design methods are considered a plus
If you are interested, Let's do something Graend together!